COVID Central could save your business.
COVID-19 Central is a composite of information for small businesses to help them manage successfully through the pandemic. It includes insight from Antonio Doss, District Director of the Small Business Administration, advice on ways to administer economic relief, and virtual advice from a virtual panel of fifteen experts, to include attorneys, finance experts, human capital experts, government contracting experts, insurance experts, information technology experts, marketing experts, banking experts, and small business advocates. Our objective is to help you strive, survive, and thrive in times of crisis..
What you'll get:
- Ways to obtain economic relief
- Ways to administer economic relief
- How to optimize funds forgiveness
- Ways to protect your brand
- Ways to protect your workforce
- Ways to protect your finances
- Ways to protect your contracts
- Ways to protect your data and systems
- And more...
[DISCLAIMER] These presentations address legal, financial and compliance developments and issues which are intended for informational and educational purposes only. The information contained in these presentations is not intended as legal, financial or compliance advice and should not be construed as such.